1st International CHEK Conference
The Totem Pole of Survival Reflexes
You'll be glad to know that bookings are now open for the CHEK Conference being held in London this October.
The conference theme is "The Totem Pole of Survival Reflexes" and will boast a number of world-class presenters from within the CHEK system and outside it.
The format will allow delegates to listen to each of the presenters and then have a chance for Q&A at the end of the presentation.
In addition, there will be a panel discussion at the end of each day when the presenters will be able to discuss the day's presentations amongst themselves and will interact with the audience and their questions too. There will also be an opportunity to bring clients, friends or colleagues to meet Paul Chek for an hours' open forum
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Paul Chek, Holistic Health Practitioner, Founder CHEK Institute (www.chekinstitute.com)
- Leon Chaitow, Osteopath, Naturopath & Author (www.leonchaitow.com)
- Jon Bowskill, CHEK Faculty, CHEK Level IV (www.jonbowskill.com)
- Angela Caine, Voice & TMJ specialist, Founder VoiceGym (www.voicetraining.co.uk)
- Matt Wallden, CHEK Faculty, CHEK Level IV, Osteopath, Naturopath (www.primallifestyle.com)
- Andre Hedger, Dentist and TMJ specialist, Founder BSSCMD; www.jawache.com (www.openwide.biz)
- Leigh Brandon, CHEK Level IV, BodyTalk Practitioner (www.bodychek.co.uk)
- Owen Leigh, Behavioural Optometrist (www.owenleigh.com)
- Tomas Pilsborg, Physiotherapist, CHEK Level IV (http://www.pilsborgholm.dk/)
- Serge Gracovetsky, Professor Emeritus Montreal University (www.spinoscope.com)
- Kieran MacPhail, Physiotherapy & Nutritional Medicine undergraduate, CHEK Level II (http://www.thevinecentre.com/OurTeamDetail.aspx?Id_Team=28)
- Heidi Grant, NUCCA Chiropractor (http://www.nucca.co.uk/)
- Andy Jackson, CHEK Level IV, Physiotherapist, Masters Sports Science (http://www.jonbowskill.com/team/andrew_jackson.phtml)
- Joakim Dettner, CHEK Level II, Napropath, PhD student (http://www.kroppsinvest.se/ref.asp)
Dates: Friday 24th-Sunday 26th October 2008
Times: 8:30am-6:30pm Fri/Sat, finishes at 5:30 Sun
Venue: Radisson Edwardian, Tottenham Court Road, London
Open to: CHEK Professionals, any health and fitness professionals
Places available: 100
To book your ticket please go to:
If you have any questions, or need to book over the phone, please call 01372 200640.